CONGRATULATIONS SARAH COX - WINNER OF THE SUMMER GETAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “SUMMER GETAWAY” PROMOTION
- The promotion starts at 9am on Wednesday 17 December 2014 and concludes when Johnsonville Shopping Centre closes for trade on Wednesday 24 December 2014 (Promotion Period). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- A spend of $40 or more made in a participating Johnsonville Shopping Centre store during the Promotion Period (from all retailers excluding Countdown) is required for entry into the draw. A separate entry form is required for each $40 spent.
- A Purchase receipt as proof of purchase must be attached to a fully and correctly completed entry form and left in specially marked entry boxes in the Shopping Centre.
- The there is one prize of a $2,000 BookaBatch gift voucher, and a $200 Z Energy gift card. This prize will be drawn at Johnsonville Shopping Centre Management Office, Level 1, 16 Broderick Road, Johnsonville, Wellington, from entries received during the Promotional Period.
- The Bookabatch gift voucher is valid for 12 months and is non-transferable. The winner must register as a member on www.bookabatch.co.nz See Bookabach Full Terms and conditions - http://www.bookabach.co.nz/cms/view/legal/gift-voucher-terms-of-use
- The terms and conditions for the Z Energy gift card apply and can be viewed at http://z.co.nz/motorists/z-shop/gift-cards/
- The prize winner will be notified by telephone and/or email by 4pm Sunday 28 December 2014. The winner will be required to provide identification to claim their prize.
- Employees of Johnsonville Shopping Centre and retailers within Johnsonville Shopping Centre (and their immediate households) are not permitted to enter into this promotion.
- Information on how to enter into this promotion forms part of these conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Joining the J Mall Club authorizes Johnsonville Shopping Centre to send you information on news and events in the shopping centre and the local community.
- Johnsonville Shopping Centre’s decision is final on all matters related to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Johnsonville Shopping Centre will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Johnsonville Shopping Centre reserves the right to use of the winner’s name and photograph for publicity purposes that Johnsonville Shopping Centre initiates.
- Personal information collected by Johnsonville Shopping Centre for the purposes of the promotion will only be used in connection with the promotion. At the conclusion of the promotion, all entries will be destroyed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Until that time, entries will be held by the Promoter at 16 Broderick Road, Johnsonville,Wellington. You have rights of access to and the right to request correction of, your personal information.