Father's Day Giveaway
To help you prepare for Father's Day this Sunday Johnsonville Shopping Centre is giving away 2 x $100 Wild South Gift Cards to two lucky winners!
All you need to do to be in to WIN is like us on Facebook (Johnsonville Shopping Centre) and tag Dad or someone special and comment below what amazing things they have done.
Make sure you visit Johnsonville Shopping Centre to find that special gift for Dad this Father’s Day.
Winner will be drawn on 1pm Friday 31st August 2018. (Terms and conditions apply)
Social Media Promotion Johnsonville
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents 13 years and over. Employees of the Promotor and any agency involved with this promotion, including any tenants or retailers at Johnsonville Shopping Centre, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes the spouse, defacto spouse, child, parent or sibling.
3. The promotion commences at 10am on 27 August 2018 and finishes at 1pm on 31 August 2018 (‘Promotional Period’).
4. To enter the promotion, during the Promotional Period an entrant must, using their Facebook account:
(a) Like the Monthly Giveaway post
(b) Comment below with the answer to the question asked in the post
5. Only one entry is allowed per person.
6. Entrants must not inaccurately tag or comment.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. The winners will be determined by a random draw selection, which will take place on Friday 31 August at 1pm. The provisional prize winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotional Period. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact the provisional winner within 5 business days of the Prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promotor may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
9. The winner will be contacted by Facebook message on Facebook on Friday 31 August 2018 using the username and account details the entry was made through. The winner will also be announced on the Johnsonville Shopping Centre Facebook page following contact with the winner.
10. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
11. There are 2 (two) prizes in total. The prizes are made up of the following: 2 x $100 Wild South Gift Vouchers (one per lucky winner). Once awarded, the promotor is not liable for any gift card or prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in anyway.
12. In the event of a prize or any part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promotors control, the Promotor may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
13. Neither the Promotor nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the rights to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
15. The Promotor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes without charge, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promotor, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
17. The prize must be collected in person from Johnsonville Shopping Centre Management Office, Level 1, 16 Broderick Street (above Toyworld). Arrangement may, at the discretion of the Promotor, be made to deliver the prize to an address in New Zealand.
18. The winners acknowledge and agree that he or she will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promotor and other agencies associated with this promotions, and agree not to do with anything that may bring the Promotor into disrepute.
19. The winners agree that as a condition of receiving the prize, he or she may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promotor.
20. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, that prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
21. Failure by the Promotor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver for those rights.
22. All decisions made by the Promotor, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promotor may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the Promotion (including any prize) at any time at its sole discretion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promotor (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excluding all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promotor’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
25. As a condition of participating in the promotion, the winners indemnify the Promotor, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or using the prize, howsoever caused.
26. The Promotor collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion, and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promotor at the address specified in clause 27 below. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promotor by sending an email to email@example.com
27. The Promotor is Johnsonville Shopping Centre, 34 Johnsonville Road, Johnsonville.