Enter Our Drawing Contest!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WINTER DRAWING CONTEST 2017
- The period to submit drawing entries for the contest starts at 9am on Thursday 1 June 2017 and concludes when Johnsonville Shopping Centre closes for trade on Thursday 15 June 2017. Drawing entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for contest participation.
- All ages are welcome to submit drawing entries.
- No minimum spend is required to submit a drawing entry.
- Drawings must be completed on standard A4 white paper using ONLY crayons, coloured pencils or markers. No 3-D decorations, such as glitter, may be used. Be sure to PRINT your name and contact information clearly on the back of the paper (this includes first and last name, suburb, phone number and email address).
- The correctly completed drawing entry form must be left in a specially marked entry box in the Shopping Centre, located outside Michael Hill.
- The prize is a $50 Whitcoulls voucher to be redeemed at Whitcoulls Johnsonville. Three winners will be chosen. Winners will also have their drawing submittals transferred to canvas and hung in the Johnsonville Shopping Centre until 31 August 2017. Winners are permitted to take home canvas after this period.
- All submittals will be displayed and voted on by Johnsonville Shopping Centre shoppers between Monday 19 June and Friday 23 June. Voting will take place at Johnsonville Shopping Centre, Shop 26, 16 Broderick Road, Johnsonville, Wellington.
- The winners of the public vote will be notified by telephone and/or email by Wednesday 28 June 2017. The winners will be required to provide identification to claim their $50 Whitcoulls voucher.
- Winners will need to redeem their voucher from Whitcoulls at the Johnsonville Shopping Centre, 16 Broderick Road, Johnsonville, phone 04 890 4210.
- Employees of Johnsonville Shopping Centre and retailers within Johnsonville Shopping Centre (and their immediate households) are not permitted to enter into this contest.
- Information on how to enter into this contest forms part of these conditions. Entry into this contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Johnsonville Shopping Centre’s decision is final on all matters related to this contest and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Johnsonville Shopping Centre will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Johnsonville Shopping Centre reserves the right to use of the winner’s name and photograph for publicity purposes that Johnsonville Shopping Centre initiates.
- Personal information collected by Johnsonville Shopping Centre for the purposes of the promotion will only be used in connection with the contest. At the conclusion of the promotion, all entries will be destroyed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Until that time, entries will be held by the Promoter at 16 Broderick Road, Johnsonville, Wellington. You have rights of access to and the right to request correction of, your personal information.